Tasks and Responsibilities
- Producing high-quality content for our brands across on and offline platforms. This would include website content, factsheets, testimonials, case studies, sales tools, ebooks, audio/video/podcast scripts, white papers and guides.
- Delivering copy requirements within timeframe in response to content brief.
- Editing, proof-reading, and rewriting existing content.
- Ensuring that all content is concise, compliant and audience focused.
- Work with colleagues to research audience needs, trends and topics.
- Supporting the development of content strategy for the group and turning this strategy into a strong content calendar.
- Producing creative and engaging copy for internationally focused social media and search engines, such as LinkedIn/Google ads.
- Taking responsibility for consistent branding and ‘voice’
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven content writing, editing, and proofreading capabilities
- Portfolio of published content
- Exceptional command of the English language
- Exceptional attention to detail
- An ability to write for multiple channels
- A strong understanding of how online content performs in search engines and how to apply analytics to write for audience needs
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders
- Proven writing for web results including understanding SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) principles.
- Experience supporting copy across multiple mediums including written, video and audio.
- Ability to work as a team or independently depending on project requirements
- Ability to plan and prioritise own work effectively to meet publication deadlines and achieve end results
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in Communications or a related field
- Experience as a journalist in either the business or technology space.
- Knowledge of the subscription industry or business software applications, particularly CRM and/or ERP