The Product Owner is responsible for managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with the team, to deliver winning products.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Customise Dynamics 365 and ISV products for Finance & Operations using Visual Studio and other related technologies.
- Participate in pre-sales efforts and assist Product and Channel Managers drive sales.
- Manage and prioritise the backlog, based on feedback from prospects, customers and support team.
- Assign development and testing tasks to other team members.
- Ensure a high level of technical and functional quality across the products.
- Deliver outputs on time and with a very high level of quality following Microsoft best practices.
- Unit test and document deliverables.
- Participate in sprint planning.
- Release components to test using the appropriate source control tools.
- Take full ownership of the technical solution delivered to the client.
Skills, Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in ICT or equivalent is ideal.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in working with Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Basic functional knowledge in business operations.
- Functional and analytical skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the .NET framework.
- Experienced in developing object-oriented code using Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server and experience in writing SQL queries.
- Knowledge of main-stream version control systems such as TFS.
- Ability to work with interruptions as problems arise needing immediate attention.
- Ability and skill in interpersonal communication.
- Ability to maintain up-to-date knowledge on technology trends and to recommend innovative technologies to improve the technology infrastructure. Ability to act independently on routine assignments.
- Ability to plan, organise and multi-task to complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Ability to communicate professionally, both oral and written.
- Ability to pay attention to details and perform at a high-level accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and with a team with minimal supervision.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Flexible working conditions
- An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and work experience
- Incentive programme
- A variety of extras over and above the remuneration package which includes Health Insurance & Life Insurance