Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that communication between departments is ongoing and continuously improved
- Work closely with the PMO team in a supporting role
- Detailed resource planning across all projects ensuring optimisation of resource utilisation
- Identifying training needs of staff to ensure optimal performance across all business functions.
- Providing leadership to teams and motivating staff to achieve project and company goals.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators for staff efficiency and billability are in place and targets are met in conjunction with management
- Managing project budgets with PMO team across the different services and align resource planning to align to these budgets.
- Suggest new policies and procedures relating to the improvement of Key Performance Indicators.
- Together with PMO team, develop project plans, achieve approval, manage a project’s implementation and provide management with progress reports.
- Manage project resource, both internal and external, and communicate to stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Manage the review of business processes and implementation of systems to achieve business objectives.
Preferred Education & Work Experience:
- Masters Degree in Business Administration or Project Management or a related functional sector such as Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Business application project management.
- Ideally 2 successful business app rollouts
- Ideally knowledge of the latest Microsoft implementation methodologies.
- Ideally has a proven track record of managed projects in software implementations, preferably in ERP and CRM enterprise applications.
- In-depth working knowledge of DevOps
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the functional capabilities of project management. PRINCE2, PMP or other Professional Project Manager certification is preferred.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and respond to multiple projects and deadlines.
- Proficiency in project management tools such as Microsoft Project.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SharePoint
- Ability to work with interruptions as problems arise needing immediate attention.
- Ability and skill in interpersonal communication.
- Ability to manage highly stressful situations with a positive customer centric approach.
- Ability and skill in people management and team-building.
- Ability to plan, organize and multi-task to complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Ability to communicate professionally, both oral and written.
Ability to pay attention to details and perform at a high level of accuracy.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Flexible working conditions
- An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and work experience
- A variety of extras over and above the remuneration package which includes Health Insurance & Life Insurance