As a Senior Consultant/Developer, you will be utilising your CRM/CE knowledge on a functional business level to optimise key business processes with high-profile customers and their solutions; having a lot of customer-facing opportunities to provide guidance, overcome challenges and maintain specific areas of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/CE both on-premises and in the cloud.
- Capture, assess, and define the client’s business requirements and create strategies to meet those objectives using practical Dynamics 365 business solutions and industry best practices.
- Document and review all business processes, Gap/Fit Analysis findings, functional design documents, testing scripts, training documents and progress updates throughout the implementation life-cycle.
- Design and re-engineer business processes using best practices and standard Dynamics 365 business procedures.
- Customise Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement using Visual Studio and other related technologies.
- Create interfaces between Dynamics 365 and other external applications.
- Perform data migrations to and from Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Deliver outputs on time and with a very high level of quality following Microsoft best practices.
- Unit test and document deliverables.
- Release components to test using the appropriate source control tools.
- Take full ownership of the solution delivered to the client.
- Actively organise and facilitate workshops, in-house seminars, webinars, and knowledge transfers with clients and Business Consulting Team members.
- Provide functionality demonstrations and training to new clients, end-users, and senior-level executives, as needed.
- Work closely with the development teams to assist in the design and conduct unit testing as well as integrated testing.
- Assist in go-live procedures and post go-live support.
- Degree or similar accreditation in Business / Economics or related area.
- 5+ years Dynamics 365 CE / CRM functional and development experience.
- Good business background and comfortable with client-facing tasks.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Willingness to travel and work in an international environment for large global projects.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Flexible working conditions
- An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and work experience
- A variety of extras over and above the remuneration package which includes Health Insurance, Life Insurance & Travel Insurance