Tasks and Responsibilities
- Attract and cultivate new Enterprise customers, leading to signed orders.
- Liaise with the marketing team to create compelling campaigns to increase lead generation.
- Increase sales by developing innovative strategies.
- Generate new leads by effectively managing current connections and networking with contacts.
- Negotiate deals with new customers within set parameters.
- Develop and present product presentations to potential new accounts.
- Maintain accurate sales records, reports, and other relevant customer information.
- Have an intimate understanding of bluefort’s products and services. Keep current with the latest industry trends and news.
- Feedback field knowledge to the marketing and product teams.
Skills, Qualifications & Work Experience
- Have a strong background in closing new deals
- Experienced in sales and contract negotiation, especially with deals over €100k
- Previous role in SaaS sales a plus
- Be self-driven and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to work in a target-driven environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, business judgment and work ethic
- Intelligent and intellectual curiosity to learn
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Flexible working conditions
- An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and work experience
- A variety of extras over and above the remuneration package