Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support sales team with demonstrations and defining solution scope for prospects.
- Capture, assess, and define clients’ business requirements and create strategies to meet those objectives using practical Dynamics 365 business solutions and industry best practices.
- Document and review all business processes, Gap/Fit Analysis findings, functional design documents, testing scripts, training documents, and progress updates throughout the implementation lifecycle.
- Coordinate, design, and re-engineer business processes using best practices and standard Dynamics 365 business procedures in collaboration with the consulting and development teams.
- Actively organize and facilitate workshops, in-house seminars, webinars, and knowledge transfers with clients and team members.
- Coordinate with Project management to assist the consulting and development teams.
- Responsible for project estimations with respect to the Bluefort Implementation methodology.
Required skills and experience
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics AX or 365 Finance and Supply Chain.
- Understanding of Business Process Modelling.
- Has a proven track record and experience in business consulting and implementation consulting roles.
- Familiar with Project Management methodologies like e.g. Agile and Surestep.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and respond to multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to act independently on routine assignments or projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Multiple full-cycle implementations in various industries.
Desirable skills and experience
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in ICT or a related functional sector such as Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems or Logistics.
- Microsoft certifications in various functional areas of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies such as MS Azure, LCS, and PowerApps.
- Knowledge of mainstream version control systems such as Azure DevOps.
- Strong presentation and solution demonstration skills.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Flexible working conditions
- An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and work experience
- A variety of extras over and above the remuneration package which includes Health Insurance & Life Insurance